Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Let's Write

Hi,
First, I would like to thank and congratulate all of you (my dearest students), who have participated in this blog. Let’s make this a meaningful channel for us to communicate with each other and to share views and experiences.
Now I am attending a writing course in KL. (The First Steps Course on How To Teach Writing in The Pearl International Hotel, Kuala Lumpur ..4th until 9th of May)
On the very first day, all the participants had been asked to recall on the number of writing tasks that we had managed to complete a week before we joined the course.
Surprise...surprise..surprise...what a shocking finding! The majority of us could not recall writing more than five good articles since the beginning of the year.
We have been so busy lecturing and reading notes that we have forgotten to practise our own academic exercises...writing.
So, I have made a promise to myself that I need to write more. It sharpens our thinking and helps to improve our language.
Also, I am inviting you to write more. Let’s write...use the blog to share and relate our experiences.
Bye....

1 comment:

ash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Google